Free Sail Boat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

A Dream

One morning I woke up with a deep sense of pride in myself. In my dream, I was a well-known writer all over the world. I don’t know where that dream came from, but I had it.
Do you know what writers’ lives are like? I’m going to share with you my experience.
So, I had such a hectic lifestyle that you cannot envision it for yourself. My lifestyle entailed hard work and dedication. Thousands of people wanted to know about me. The global writer’s community was speaking about my phenomenal writing career and private life a lot. Therefore, I had to produce an artificial external image to protect myself and my family. That image kept me at a distance from people and protected me from intrusion in my personal life and professional activities. Believe me or not, there were competitors and I had to be sheltered from them, their teams, journalists, fans and spectators.  I had to develop a resistance to complexes and the conditions of modern writer’s society.  For instance: strong competition, the struggle behind the scenes, hostility and the press – like in a business or a professional sport. 
Despite that, I always maintained self-control. I was a professional! My English grammar was not questioned! My stories were fresh, full of interesting ideas and expressions.
Everyone knows that professionals are not born, but they are made. Even a very talented writer by nature will not be able to achieve success if the talent is not based on the foundation of professionalism. Hard work and ambition combined with my professionalism created the foundation of my achievements.

That was my dream. Even though that was just a dream, I’m still proud of myself. My life was worthy of wonder and admiration :-)


Comments are always welcome :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment