Free Sail Boat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Whistle Key Finder.

Whistle Key Finder has been a great invention for us, ladies. Just whistle, and this key finder will beep to help you find the lost keys. Who knows how “easy” is it to find keys in a woman purse would agree with me. 
Many years ago, a friend of mine, watching my suffer trying to find the keys in my handbag, presented me a Whistle Key Finder keychain. What can I say, since then my life have become much easier.

Once, in the early morning coming home after a night work shift, and trying to find my keys I whistled into my purse. The keychain responded to me by melodic beeping. I loved that voice, BTW. The signal of the keychain was installed as a voice of a bird, which was cheerfully sounding. However, my search at that time was not successful. I was sleepy and hungry after work. Trying to find my keys I whistled into my purse again and again. The nice bird voice became an evil laugh, kind of like the devil himself was laughing at me. I was not only sleepy, hungry, but also became very angry.

Before I realized the sound of my keychain was coming from the pocket of my jeans, I'd been sitting on the floor with a crazy look on my face staring at my empty handbag, which was turned inside out, surrounding by many things from my purse, which were scattered around.


No comments :

Post a Comment