Free Sail Boat Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Seven-Year Cycles in your Life

Hello my dear friends. I'm continue to practice with my English writing. Sure, there are many mistakes you may find. Please, point  them out, it would be very helpful.
Today I'm going to write about cycles in our lives. Please, do not take this article too serious :-). I have written it just for fun.
Once, in the writing class we were asked to write an essay about changes in our lives. It was homework, so, I had some time to think about it, and wait for the inspiration. I didn't know what I should start with?
My problem is that I am a little bit crazy, unpredictable lady. I consider myself as an unstable person because sometimes I have a strong feeling that I need to change something. For example, a 100 years ago (he-he), when I was young, in such situation I changed a place of living, or job, or boyfriend. Nowadays my changes are not as radical as used to be. For example, I've been changing my hairstyle, color of hair or nails, or go shopping to treat myself. However, recently I have realized that it's not my fault actually. The part of my complaints go to my parents: They had me on Monday and, according to the Chinese calendar, in the year of the Fire Horse. Now, what do you expect from a Fire Horse, which was born on Monday? :-)  However, it is a different story. 
What about my homework? So, I searched the Internet to find an appropriate way to start my essay, and found that according to scientific research, every person has seven-year life cycles. Moreover, each seven-year cycle is ending by a crisis or turning point, or situation that requires certain costs, such as physical, intellectual, or emotional. This turning point is a conductor for the next cycle. Also, scientists say that it is the influence of universe. 
Let’s examine these cycles a little bit dipper.
0-7 years. We are learning about the world and general basic things. We depend on the mother. The end of this cycle is time for a painful separation from the maternal protection, and diving into an interesting but 'cold' outside world.
7-14 years. Awareness of ourselves, and receiving more narrow knowledge about the world.
14-21 years. Rebelliousness and awareness of our own superiority! A strong feeling to change the world around us.
21-28 years. The time of stabilization, returning to society, and awareness of its value. An irresistible desire to be better than the previous generation. The desire to create a family, to find a suitable job.
28-35 years. Working for own family home. If the previous seven-year cycle has passed successfully, everything in own family will develop simpler, it concerns careers as well. If the previous seven-year cycle has not completed successfully, then the end of this cycle can lead a divorce, leaving work, or depression.
35-42 years. It seems that everything starts from zero, but it just redefining our experience. Rethinking the relationship to the family, to people, to life in general. Attitude towards society is changing as well. A desire to  re-do and improve our experience.
42-49 years. Fullness of life in the family and society. Through work on the mistakes, we win in areas of life that were inaccessible previously. But often this cycle ends by the question: what is the meaning of my existence?
49-56 years. The spiritual revolution. We need to find a spiritual guidance, and answers to questions. Further, all continuing spirally.
Well, maybe its true, but I've noticed that my feeling for changes appears more often than every 7  years.
There was another theory I read, and more complicated than the previous one. However, I will try to explain it briefly. Therefore, we live in two seven-year cycles.
The first 7 years (4+3)  is “the conception cycle”. It means that in the firsts 4 years of  “the conception cycle” a person produces  material programs, and during next 3 years he or she produces  the spiritual purpose (studying) .
The next  is  “the birth cycle” (3+4). It means that in the first 3 years of “the conception cycle” the person produces spiritual programs (a period of training and studying), and during  next 4 years he or she  implement knowledge which had been  received from previous 3 years. It means material and spiritual things (study and work) vary at regular intervals.
Here you go! These 3-4-year cycles are closer to my situation.
Yet, a good thing is I'm not struggling any more, and not blaming myself about anything because this is the influence of the universe!!! Each year in my seven-year cycle is marked by a certain celestial body, and as I can see, all of them together are such unpredictable things! What can I do?! (ha-ha) 



Comments are always welcome :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment